Exit and entrance from Dupax and Kasibu
- Land Area: 3034.91 (has)
- Population: 1196
- Livelihood and Products: Rice and Vegetables (Ginger, Sweet Peas, Carrots, Chili, String Beans)
- Tribe Dist: Bugkalot, IBaloi, Kalanguya and Ilocano
- Landmarks: Mt. Ugi Natural Spring, Camputi Creek
A Glimpse of Barangay Bua
This barangay was formerly called “Campoti“. Bugkalots are the first settlers in the place and as part of their chewable foods and vices; they planted a lot of betel nut tree which became predominant in the place. This paved the way fo the Bugkalots to change the name “Campoti” to “Bua”. There were more migrant tribes that came along in the later years. Finally, in 1956, Bua became a full-fledge barangay of the town.