14th Smallest Barangay in Town
- Land Area:1590.40 (has)
- Population: 1455
- Livelihood and Products: Rice, Vegetables and Fruit Trees
- Tribe Dist: Ilocano, Ibaloi, Kalanguya, Bicol and Ifugao
- Landmarks: Kasibu Municipal Hospital, TESDA School and Upper Sisi Cave
A Glimpse of Barangay Pudi
The first recorded formal settlement in this place was in 1935 with the founding father, Graciano Tabilagon. The people formally called father Tabilagon “Pope-Day”, which means “the oldest man in the place”, and as such, he was well respected and they followed whatever he told them to do. It was from the word, “Pope-Day” that the name “Pudi” was taken from. In 1971, the place was formed as a barangay, separating itself from Barangay Alloy.