3rd Smallest Barangay in Town
- Land Area: 1178.50 (has)
- Population: 1165
- Livelihood and Products: Rice and Vegetables
- Tribe Dist: Kalanguya, Ilocano, Ibaloi and Ifugao
- Landmarks: Delapin Creek and Mecca Creek
A Glimpse of Barangay Watwat
The place was called “Depaling”, a prevalent sitio name in the place of what is now Barangay Alloy in the early year of 1936. Prior to its conversion as a barangay, the main road of the place was then constructed in 1968 which paved the way for the accessibility of roads to Bambang. It was only in 1971 when Watwat was separated from its mother barangay becoming an independent barangay of the town.